Friday, May 11, 2012

Patience

I went to the stable twice today with a plan in my head for a liberty session. The first trip I spent grazing Milva for 2 hours because everyone seemed to be there - even people from outside arrived to use the ridinghouse.
Second trip was late in the evening. I arrived at 7 p.m and left at 9 p.m - played 5 a whole 5 minutes with the munch and the rest we spent grazing and eating haysilage.
On a better note - Cornelia is gonna try to move her two mares into our turn out stable. In my humble opinion the stable is way too little for 6 horses but at least we know the owners and we can be sure they will treat our horses nice.
Please dear Universe, can I have my own farm now??

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell the universe to send me a farm also please. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete