Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weekly Parelly Play Evening

4 happy horses and humans got together again yesterday evening to play. It sure is fun that we are that many now. More people are showing interest but then I think we will need to make two groups.
I built up different playstations again and supported were needed.
I got to play with Tinka - the friesian mare for a little bit cause Pat. had some troubles with the circling game - no surprise there with a lbi ;). It only took a few minutes though and Tinka would trot on a circle  - smart pony!
I started our playstation a bit early and warmed up at liberty - stick to me through all three gaites and both leads with lots of transitions. We played a little bit with the different playstations as well but mostly I focused on Milva being connected with me cause we both easily loose focus and start watching the other people instead ;).
Grazing time in the morning and after the playsession in the evening.
We started with a slow feeder net a few weeks ago and all the horses have lost lots of weight, almost too much when it comes to Milva! Also it doesn´t seem to work propberly cause the net is not a proper slow feeder net but instead a cheap homemade one. You get what you pay for ;).
I need to call the other girls today and inform them to at least lower the net when they are there and check it every time so the horses have something to eat all the time and not only to the afternoon as it is now. *little sigh coming out of me and rolling my eyes*

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could join the fun:) And hopefully you guys will get the hay net thing figured all out:)

    ReplyDelete