Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Magnific Day

I had a super fun day with Anna today! We watched last years Celebration Dvd, talked Parelli alot, ate delicious food and icecream and went to the stable to play with Milva.
It was really hot here today and the ridinghouse felt like a sauna so I kept the playing session very short. We showed Anna our laydown and a flying leadchange :)))) - yeah for that! I asked her to change direction at canter again when she was on the right lead changing to the left lead. It looked like she totallly understood what I ment too. Super smart pony!! Of course we quit directly after that ;).
Our change of direction needs some improving from the left to the right lead though, no use to try a flying leadchange before we got change of direction perfect ;).
In the evening we went to a friend´s place and got rhubarb. I love rhubarb - strawberry season!

No comments:

Post a Comment