Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Morning Walk

-10 this morning but it felt like -16, it even snowflaked a little bit, you cannot really call it snowing more flaking - snowflaking.
My first thought was that it´s too cold to take a walk with Milva and to windy and to icy but then I thought again and took her out anyway. It´s easy for me to make up excuses to not get out of my comfort zone, but if I don´t do it we will never go for a trailride.
Even though it was pretty windy Milva stayed calmed and walked with her ear forwards. I drove her again from z3 for most of the time. She didn´t try to turn around once today and she didn´t stop so much either. Good girl!!
She didn´t like my singing though. Every time I started to sing "A drunken sailer" or "Ein Jæger aus Kurpfalz" she pinned her ears back and showed me her teeth. Hm, well I know I´m not the best singer but I didn´t know it was that bad. She is too funny.
Tomorrow I´m going to help the stable owner to muck out 4 boxes cause she is going away in the morning. I will take that oppurtunity and put Milva in a box while I do the stable work so she can eat her hay inside. Not sure if I will have time to anything else with her though, we´ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment