Thursday, February 3, 2011

Online

I played online for 15min today, working on cantertransitions. What I did not do today was: warming up for a long time and doing a lot of circles in trott and walk before asking her to canter.
What I did was: lots of friendly game then I asked her to yoyo back, walk for half a circle and then trott for the other half and the canter. Before she was thinking of coming in or changing gait I asked her in. Lots of friendly game and lots of chewing from her side. Then the same on the other hand and that was it for today. She did give me half a circle of a nice canter and a good cantertransition with phase 1.
I haven´t made a plan for tomorrow yet. If no one is using the ridinghouse I might ride by myself. Helene is going to be busy tomorrow but I think Milva and I are ready to do it by ourself now. Plan B is more canter transitions online.

No comments:

Post a Comment