Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Picture is taken from my way home from work yesterday, iceflakes on the Öresund
Sunday: 25min walk, 10min online
We went for another walk on Sunday, driving her from z3 again. Milva was calm and relaxed for the most part except for the moment when she decided she had enough and is going home now. We had a little discussion about it and then we continued our way. She is a very opinionated mare ;).
After our little walk we went into the ridinghouse again and worked on our circling game - walk - stop transitions and change of direction.
Yesterday I had to go on a course at work and therefor I spend udt with Milva in the morning. For today I have planned to ride her again. But I´not sure how the ridinghouse situation looks like so we will see. Plan B would be another walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment