Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Play

Same as yesterday. We took a 30min walk driving from z3. In the beginning Milva was calm and collected and walked right through her threshold from yesterday. Tataaa.
She reminded me a bit of Ferdinand today, smelling at everything, picking up sticks and carrying them around watching 5 bunnies playing. It was fun though, no cranky face and her ears were forward all the time until she decided she had enough and wanted to turn around. She was by no mean right brain just plainly opinionated. To make a point she made some dolphins jump and reared half hearted. After a little discussion she agreed with me though and we walked a bit farther like nothing ever happened. She is too funny sometimes. On the way back I walked on her right side again - don´t want to get her onesided.
When I came back to stable I got the advice to never let my horse walk in front of me and why did I walk on the wrong side? I asked what´s the wrong side and explaining, me walking in z3 is the whole point from this exercise cause that´s where I sit when I ride her. I did answer nicely though with a smile ;), which I know is not always the case but hi, I work on it people.

1 comment:

  1. Lite roligt det där med människors reaktioner när man inte gör som "man ska" :) Helt rätt att förklara med ett leende men inte alltid helt lätt kanske ..

    ReplyDelete