Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Where Are You?

Freezing cold today.
I thought it was ferrier day today and hurried out to the stable this morning just to find out that no one was there and I mean no one. Change of plans then. I played with Milva in the ridinghouse online and a little bit at liberty.
Leading her from the right side while we were out on our walks sure helped and she seems to be more confident now with going to the right and having me on her right side.
Canter on both leads. It´s still a little bit hard for her to the right but she is sure trying her heart out.
I asked her to canter to the left twice today. She seems to get way more confident now when I ask her to canter which makes me think that she was more a rbi when it comes to cantering. Before it looked like as when she was thinking oh no, I can´t do that and then she stopped thinking all together. Now I can see the change in her though and she really tries her heart out for me. Amazing pony!
After our little session we took another 30min walk, which was uneventfull and very cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment