Monday, March 5, 2012

Marvelous Day


What a wonderful, inspiring day it has been. It was really good to meet Anna irl and we seemed to hit it off imediately. She has been living in Canada as well for a few years and Shawn and her got along very well to. Next time she is gonna bring her bf so the boys can play together as well and build stuff.
I played a little bit with Milva and showed Anna some things we can do and then I let Anna play with Milva.
Milva didn´t like that at all though and always looked at me, ignoring Anna and coming towards me. She is such a Mummy girl. After a while it was going better though and they managed to do some figure 8s on the 45´rope.
Anna has a lbe so playing with my little lbi was very different to her.
On top of that Milva is not the easiest horse to play with cause she is so tuned in with me and pretty much ignores everyone else - except her auntie Anita and Shawn. It was fun to watch though.

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH, sounds like fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, come and visit!! it would have been so much fun if you could have been here too!

    ReplyDelete