Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Level 4 Is Level 1 With Excellence!" Pat Parelli


Currently playing with:
Online: - figure 8s, change of direction with me at the end of the
45`rope
- calm, relaxed, balanced, soft canter

Liberty: -figure 8s
-stick to me, transitions
-close range circles and big circles, transitions

Milva and I are taking lots of walks. We are out almost every day for at least 30min up to an hour, lots of longreining from z5 and z3 with 1 rein and sometimes 2 reins. Lots of preperation for riding ;).
Liberty is our favourite thing and I love how much she is trying her heart out for me. Today we played for 1 hour at liberty. No one else was at the barn and I didn´t need to think about the fact that there might be someone else coming in at any time.
Milva was totally tuned in and it was nothing else as pleasure to play with her. I asked her for lots of transitions in the circling game and I only needed to use a very light phase 1 and the more we played the more exuberant she got, in a good way.
Her canter came a long way too but she still needs to put on more muscles and gain more strength for keeping a better balance. But we are getting there :).

1 comment: