Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend


I taped my audition yesterday. Not sure yet if it will do but I decided to send it in anyway. As a goldmember you don´t have to pay an extra audition fee so I figured it won´t hurt to get some feedback.
Our time for the audition is 7min40sek. I could have done some more circling game but oh well,...
We taped a second time just for fun and of course everything was going so much better - no pressure ey. Unfortunatelly the memory card of the camera was full after 5minuts. Bummer!
I also watched Cornelia play with her horses for a while which was real fun.
This morning I fed the horses and mucked out the stable. I´m gonna meet Patricia and Anita for lunch and we are going to have a swedish "fika" - coffe and cake.
I´m planing to play at liberty this afternoon and filming with my new tripod :). Fun fun!
Oh and another remarkable thing happened yesterday. There is one lady in the stable who is very very traditional and actually mentioned that she does not like NH and is very much against it. She usually never talks to me or even greats me. Neverless I had to go and talk to her yesterday cause she arrived just when we were about to film. I asked her very carefully and nicely what her plans were and if it would be ok if can use the ridinghouse for 15min by our own so we can film. No timepressure, ey ;).
She agreed to it and I told her I would come to her stable when we are done. As soon as we were done I sprinted with Milva in the tow down to her stable and told her we were done. She then started to ask questions about what we filmed. I explained quickly to her what it was about, short explaination about Parelli and their official auditions, what Parelli is about and Horsenalities!!!
Horsenalities sure sparked her interest. That´s the key people, I´ll tell ya. You cannot spark traditional people´s interest with the 7 games. You have to come up with something more complex like Horsenalities. It worked each time for me so far.
People that have been competing almost whole their life are not very impressed by the 7 games but Horsenalites seem to always work.
So I think I got her ;).
Now she wants to hear more about Horsenalities and she wants to see the offical auditon version.
I think I´m gonna tape something else for her though cause the audition one is not the best one after all.

2 comments:

  1. 7 mins 40 secs with no problem, that is super! I saw it and it looks great! I cannot wiat to see what they say? You have to tell us!! I want to learn as well and you were correct to send it in, since you are gold! Good move on your part. I am not gold, so I cannot take that advantage, bummer. That is really cool about the barn lady as well!!! Yeahhh, great day!!!

    ReplyDelete