Monday, September 26, 2011

New Member Of The Herd



Annabelle joined the herd yesterday - after spending one day in a little pasture in our pasture. One day is too little in my eyes but what can you do. Annabelle seems to be a real sweetheart though. She is a 17 year old Haflingermare who was working as a trailhorse for ridingtours before.
Her owner a 16 year old girl called Frieda seems to be really nice as well. She already asked if I could show her some Parelli stuff and seemed to be genuine interested in it.
When I fed the horses this morning Annabelle was allowed to eat with our herd for a little while but then Orkan chased her away again.
Anita took some wonderful pictures yesterday. In case anyone wonders why there aren´t any of Tinka - the friesian, well, Tinka was more interested in the gras and didn´t move 1 m while the other ones were running.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, att få alla tre så där i rad, fantastisk bild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a cute story. Yeah, my barn owner doesn't even wait a day, LOL! I closed my eye's and just hoped it would all be ok, LOL. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete