Friday, September 23, 2011

Motivated Pony


After having a delicious pancake breakfast I went to the stable to take Milva grazing. When we passed the sandpaddock she started to offer all kind of things - like sideways, yoyo, lay down she even went on herself on a circle and started troting. I didn´t encourage her to anything but instead waited what she offered. It was hilarious. In those moments I really think she likes playing with me even though her dragon side comes out once in a while.
A new pony is coming to our herd tomorrow - a little Haflinger. Janine!! So now we are gonna have a Haflinger and a Friesian in our herd :).
I owned a Haflinger when I was little, his name was Bongo and he was a true lbi. Just I didn´t know it back then. He was a super kid pony though. Super calm in all situations - unless you tried to ride with and umbrella, he didn´t like that one. But for everything else he was up to.
I soo wanna have a Haflinger again - a little sister for Milva ;). Unfortunatelly I won´t be able to affort two horses were we board now. 2700sek (414usd)by two is just too much - plus insurances, ferrier, vet, ....
Still wanna have one though.
Btw, Parelli came out with some dvd´s and books. Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, kul body language, du hoppar, du också :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't find anything (new books)...??? do you have a link for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool!!!!! Haflingers are fun! Oh new books, dvd's?? I'll have to go look myself!! I am glad you had sooo much fun with Milva!!!

    ReplyDelete