Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spiritual Week



Lots of Aha-moments this week - with Milva and in other areas as well.
Our liberty sessions have come a long way this past week. We have refined our online sessions and are well playing in level 4 now.
Our level 3 journey is more of spiritual journey as well. I have found out lots about myself and still continue to do so. One of the discoveries I made is that I know way more about horses than I give myself credit for. Shawn always says that anyway, specially with the amount of theory books I read all the time. But I think I´m more of a Milva person than a horseperson.
I helped to take in the foals last week. The person who was supposed to do it had real troubles with it and must have been kind of desperate to turn to me. I made a clear statement that if we do it my way it will take time, if there are any signs of impatience or agression shown I quit. I waited for a response but there wasn´t any - just a surprised face. Needless to say that the foals are passing the scarry gate now without any hesitations and troublefree.
I asked the old farmer if there is any possibility to do something about all the mud around the feeding bathtubes. I was thinking about the winter approaching and all those big hoofprints freezing. Well, it kept the farmer busy all weekend. He jumped right on my project and created 5 feedingstations with big stoneplates and gravel. So if the horses now only would decide to actually stand on the plates when they eat their hay they would pretty much keep their feed try.

No comments:

Post a Comment