Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Favourite Pic :)


Milva in a nutshell :).
Yesterday we had the first time frost on the cars in the morning. Winter is on it´s way and I´m not sure if I should be thrilled about it or not.
Our liberty sessions in the morning are improving. Figure 8s are still a bit challenging but I have the tools to fix it now. Milva is such a quick thinker and learner which means I have to become quicker too - way more quicker. It really shows at liberty. Well, liberty is the truth right.
As soon as I slow down she starts with her own show and is going through the whole reportoire. There is no stopping her. It´s pretty entertaining to watch her though.

3 comments:

  1. Härlig bild! Vad du är flitig med träningen och det ger resultat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Milva go! Hon är så SÖT :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the awesome picture I was referring to...

    ReplyDelete