Monday, October 10, 2011

Much To Do So Little Time


I´ve started today to play at liberty. I´ve made a plan and hope to film my level 3 audition in september - with the help of my little support team. Sure hope they don´t get tired of my anytime soon.
I´m planing on building up a round corral in the ridinghouse using the post of the jumps which involves lots of carrying around and building up.
Lots to do at work as well and another work related course on wednesday. I also started to read 3 distance courses at the university to upgrade my nursing degree. Kind of wonder what I was thinking when I signed up for it though. Time, time, time...

3 comments:

  1. Då har du ett helt år på dig att träna för du är fullt införstådd att det är oktober nu!?
    Om jag räknas in i supportteamet så tröttnar jag inte på att hjälpa till för jag gör det ju aldrig. *skäms*
    Till inte att ta det lite lugnt också.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog - why not come over and post it at this new Equine Blogging Network http://hay-net.co.uk/ for more to follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh liberty, that will be cool!!!! You can do it! Hang in there kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete