Saturday, October 15, 2011

Goals!


“Goals are a means to an end, not the ultimate purpose of our lives. They are simply a tool to concentrate our focus and move us in a direction. The only reason we really pursue goals is to cause ourselves to expand and grow. Achieving goals by themselves will never make us happy in the long term; it’s who you become, as you overcome the obstacles necessary to achieve your goals, that can give you the deepest and most long-lasting sense of fulfillment.”

~Tony Robbins~


Spending two relaxing hours in the stable this afternoon. I fed the horses quickly this morning and did the stable chores.
When I came back this afternoon the stable was full with people, jumping training in the ridinghouse and the dressage paddock was busy as well and so was the big sandpaddock. I chose to just relax with Milva, laying in the hayball - yeah, it´s back, taning my face in the sun and reading some literature for my studies. Jezzz, what was I thinking when I started those courses. I´m already behind with my assignments but will catch up soon - or so I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Låter som om du haft det bra idag du också :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quote! I love it! Great picture, too... What exuberance!

    ReplyDelete