Thursday, October 13, 2011

Liberty Fun


I was at the stable at 6 a.m this morning cause I couldn´t sleep anymore. I had those fantastic ideas for my liberty audition and couldn´t wait to try it out. I can send Milva sideways over the barrels at liberty :), spins are working perfect and so does sideways towards me, backing up from z5 - 15 steps, laying down was really quick today as well.
The only thing that´s not working right now is figure 8s but I think it has more to do with that she doesn´t undestand what I mean and gets all confused and then angry. Instead of figure 8s she is making up her own stories and is offering everything else. I think I know now what I did wrong though - thanks to Billy´s mum who wrote a very good post in her blog. Can´t wait to try it this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Whooo hoo, sounds awesome! Cannot wait to see the end results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early bird.... :-) Nice boots:-))))

    ReplyDelete