Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rock Star Pony!


“The only courage you ever need is the courage to live your heart’s desire.” - Oprah Winfrey

Milva totally rocks! Smarter pony you have to look for!
Yesterday I wrote that we have a long way to go with our liberty figure 8s. Well, never mind.
We did them in the open ridinghouse - I didn´t put up a round corral today.
Of course after the first time I had to re-check if it wasn´t just a coinsidence and I still couldn´t believe it after the second time but then after the third time I got my senses together and quit. Awesome pony!!
We also played with maintaining gait on the circling game, change of direction, draw towards me and hill therapy.
I think we could tape our liberty audition any time now. Just need to coordinate everything with borrowing a car and trailer again *sigh*.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool!! What did you change to get the figure 8 so good now??? Yes, I always have a plan for my pets if I passed away. My boarding barn is private and the owner is great! For now she would keep my horses if anything happens to me. Once I move to NC. I'll have to find a new plan, bummer. I hope I can find someone just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, love the picture, YOU are looking like a rock star because of her tail! :-)

    ReplyDelete