Monday, October 24, 2011

Autumn Holiday


(picture from Michelle´s blog)

Gotta love Denmark for 6 weeks of paid vacation :).
I had a couple of stressful days at work last week. I try to avoid the word "stress" - thinking, if I don´t use it, it doesn´t exist. But that didn´t work out last week. I might write about it a bit later because it includes horses.
On a happier note - I had a super fun liberty session with the munsch. You just gotta love her! She made me laugh a lot today, she always does but today was extreme. Wish I would have brought my tripod and the camera.
I started to play at liberty and she put her own show together. I just stood there and watched and she was awesome! I really would like to know what she is thinking when she does all that by herself. By all that I mean, backing up, spinning - it actually was real spinning today - going fast, sideways, laying down. And when she does all that she is always keeping an eye on me to check if I´m looking. Such a clown!
I also did a bit of hill therapy to build up muscles and we played with change of direction and draw towards me online.
I finished out session with figure 8s at liberty. We still have a long way to go when it comes to that but we are getting there.

2 comments:

  1. Så smart hon verkar din Milva. Det är härligt att få skratta tillsammans med sin häst :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you try to avoid the word "stress". It may still exist, but you don't FOCUS on it. You don't give it extra energy... I'm curious to hear more about why "it didn't work out"...

    ReplyDelete