Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tired & Sore

A quick update on my operation. Everything went well, the surgery took almost 3 hours. I was allowed to leave the hospital on wednesday but have been laying on the couch ever since and sleeping and reading. I went to Milva twice for one hour to let her eat her hay. I really miss her and wish once more I would have my own farm so I could see her when I look out of the window.
I had to take an extra trip to the emergency friday night because my pain was getting grucial. Still feeling very sore and tired.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marion, glad to hear your surgery went well but sorry you're in pain. I hope you heal up quickly. Being home is the best place to be to recuperate but be careful and don't overdo...even if you're feeling better.

    Kathy Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Önskar dig ett gott och snabbt tillfrisknande:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two :). I'm sitting with milva right now watching her eating her hay. I'm planing on going back to work on Wednesday. I've been at home for 10 weeks now and feel I can't stay at home any longer anymore, despite the pain. I hope I heal up enough in the next two days. Also I get the last tube operated out on Wednesday after that I should be like new again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppas du mår bättre vännen,
    krya på dig, tänker på dig.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking about you and I'm glad you sent out an update. So glad to hear that the surgery went well... I hope the pain will go away quickly and you have a speedy recovery. Make sure you take care of yourself!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete