Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fullmoon Today



Milva was too cute today. I played with her for a little while in the ridinghouse. I started with liberty and we did for the first the weavepattern at liberty. She was totally tuned in with me and reacted on my lightest bodymovement. Wish someone could have filmed it!
She also offered backing up at liberty a few times. I actually had to interrupt the pattern cause she wouldn´t stop. It goes like this - she is going away from me, maybe 10 - 15m, quite far anyway, then she turns her head around to look where I am and adjusts her body and then she starts to back up, pretty fast, when she reaches me she asks for a carrot. It was pretty funny and cute in the beginning and of course, my fault I rewarded her each time she did it and now it´s hard to stop her. If she doesn´t back up she offers sidways towards me, obviously another thing she loves to do for a treat. I wish she would put the same effort in the circling game.
Anyway she makes me laugh a lot.
After liberty we played a little bit online. Not very long though cause a new girl came in to ride one of Malin´s ponys.
Before playing we girls had a good oldfashion swedish fika. Hanna, the new girl was there as well. She is also super nice and is doing a little bit of Parelli :). We are getting more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment