Friday, October 29, 2010

Think Harmony With Horses written by Ray Hunt


More books from this months order :). One day I wanna have a library in my house where I can have all my books in a neet order. Books are like friends for me.
Think Harmony With Horses explains Ray Hunt's philosophy about working with horses - to unite the horse and rider into one working unit of both mind and body. Ray recognizes that how you train hinges upon a deeper understanding of who you are, and especially who the horse is. He urges you to think about "how" you do anything with respect, awareness and trust in the horse.

2 comments:

  1. JAG HAR JUST LÄST DENNA, MYCKET BRA BOK OCH MAN SER JU VART PAT FÅTT MYCKET IFRÅN.
    KRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. vad kul! ska börja med den ikväll hade jag tänkt mig, innan dess har jag en mycket besvärligt hovslagertid framför mig. men boken är iaf något att se framåt till.

    ReplyDelete