Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hi Ho Off To Work I Go

I start my five days in a row with a workrelated meeting today. Not looking forward to it at all and I think it´s a bad start to start his 5 day shift with a meeting.
But I shouldn´t complain, at least I have a work - a work I actually enjoy and love.
My stable time was rather short again. Just 2 hours in the stable is not satisfying my needs at all. Milva and I played in the ridinghouse with the weavepattern in trott with a longer line and circling game in walk and trott on the 45´line.
Tomorrow I´m horsesitting Hanna´s lovely Sunny.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully, the meeting will be productive :-)
    Sounds like you are being able to put quite some horsey time in as well, so that's great! I'm interested to hear about the book SPARK, sounds very intrigueing and totally makes sense!
    Have a super day!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meeting was actually very positive. But I tend to get right brain just when I hear the word "meeting".

    ReplyDelete