Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Short Playsession

I started to play a little with Milva yesterday. We did mostly friendly game, sideways and one spin. After not playing for such a long time I wanted to start slowly and fresh up her memory first.
Helene was in the ridinghouse as well, riding her lovely gelding Dupont. She offered me to ride him when I´m allowed back in the saddle. I´m really looking forward to that.
Today I asked a bit more of Milva. We started with the weavepattern in walk, figure 8s, circling with walk-stop transition (needs improvement) and the last thing we did was 2 spins. They are not pretty yet but we are getting there. Today I wasn´t very clear in my bodylanguage though so she thought she needs to come sideways towards me instead of spinning a whole circle. After I sorted out my bodymovements we spoke the same language again.

No comments:

Post a Comment