Monday, October 18, 2010

Doing Little Tasks With Perfection


My labtop is suffering from amnesia and won´t let me open any programs anymore so now I have to use Shawn´s labtop who doesn´t want to cooperate with me and is erasing all the stuff I wrote as soon as I´m done. Pretty annoying I can tell ya.
Milva and I are doing fine. I´m spending udt with her every day and brush her. Because I´m not supposed to play with her yet I concentrate on doing little tasks with perfection. Like lowering the head with a light phase 1, picking up all 4 hooves from one side, porcupine game with a light phase 1 and so on.
I started to work again two weeks ago and just finished my 5 day shift. It feels good to have my daily routins back and funny enough I get more things done now. I also can feel that I get more strength and energy every day. No more tubes or kidneystones for me!

3 comments:

  1. Om att få saker gjorda, så finns det ett ordspråk: Vill du få något gjort, be den som har mycket att göra.

    Konstigt nog är det som om att vara igång gör det lättare, än att ha gott om tid. I alla fall till en viss gräns. På den gränsen brukar jag dansa lina;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion, so glad to hear you're recovering nicely and everything is going well. Even more happy to hear those kidney stones are gone. I've never had any but I know people that have and they've said they are extremely painful.

    What a super way to spend time with your horses, just taking it easy and doing simple things well!! Keep building those relationships...it will pay off when you're ready to play and ride again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hej
    Så skönt att höra att det går åt rätt håll och att du börjar komma tillbaka till de dagliga rutinerna. perfekt att kunna göra de små sakerna med perfektion.
    kram

    ReplyDelete