Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Stroll



Milva and I went for a walk with Hanna and Sunny. I got all excited because Hanna had her own carrotstick. Finally someone else.
We were out for one hour and Milva behaved very well except the one time she kicked me. A typical leftbrain introvert kick - she aimed for me. Little bugger. I´m not sure what got into her. I think she had one of her moments and I was in the way. Nothing happened though and I learned my lesson to stay out of the kickzone.
On the way home we played with walk-stop transitions. SSSSSS-sound is the sign for stop and it worked well.
Hanna and I have a date again on wednesday for another walk.

2 comments:

  1. Jättetrevligt med sällskap :-)
    Vilken liten häxa du har, tur att det gick bra, vart träffar hon? kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja precis det var också det jag kallade henne - häxan. Am oberschenkel hat sie mich getroffen.

    ReplyDelete