Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Parelli Friends

...are with no doubt the best friends. It must have something to do with sitting in the same boat (-preferable on a MacGregor 65 ;) ).
If you want to fly with the eagles, don´t hang out with the turkeys. - one of Pat´s sayings. I strongly agree with him on that one!
Anyway, lovely Frida - Marksman´s mum, is going to lend me her Parelli Fluidity saddle this weekend. I´m speachless about her kindness cause I would never lend out my Parelli saddle to anyone. Her saddle is a super wide so we are going to try it on Milva to see if that´s the size I have to order for the Parelli dressage saddle.
What an oppurtunity and big help! It´s going to make it so much easier to try one before ordering. No headaches about the right size and if I like it or not. Sure, the Fluidity is going to be slightly different than the Dressage saddle but that´s ok. It´s still a Parelli saddle!!
Sofie - Panter´s mum, is probably coming down on Sunday and giving me all the inside information about the Fast Track course. Sofie and Josefin just got home from the Fast Track Course in Colorado. It´s going to be super nice to catch up with Sofie again and maybe we even have time to play some with Milva ;).
Because I´m always on my own playing with her it´s nice to get some input from another Parelli person. Last time Sofie was here she helped me with my level 2 online and that one playsession with her was very valuable for me!
About "The Festival Of The Horse" - well, unfortunately I can´t go. I have to get my kidneystone fixed on thursday before it´s getting any worse.
Frida is going to get my plane tickets and the tickets for the Parelli saturday evening show, for the Savvy sunday and for the goldsummit.
I´m perfectly fine with it :). I have been to the gold summit last november and loved every minute of it but Frida hasn´t been there so it´s going to be a nice experience for her. And I really don´t mind not going. I´m going to the Fast Track course next year anyway so I´m going to meet everyone there instead :))).
Plus - I´m going to ride in her awesome Fluidity saddle all weekend, that makes it up for staying at home - hehehe.
And by the end of the day it´s all Karma. If you are nice to people you get it a hundred times back ;). So come on Universe, where is my MacGregor 65???

7 comments:

  1. Lycka till med "fixningen" på torsdag. Jag är glad att du får låna sadeln så att det känns bättre att stanna hemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är ett bra citat "soar with eagles"- något du kommer känna av på din kommande resa på FT nästa år. All den positiva energin från alla instruktörer och kursdeltagare, nästan alla ;)- är underbar! Lycka till med sadelprovningen, härligt med snälla Parellivänner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. javisst ær det det :).
    jag har nog inte tænkt mig riktigt før det - skulle har såld saddeln EFTER jag hade køpt den nya....men,men... kanske det funkar med barepackpadden också.
    som sjukskøterska tycker jag det ær hemskt att åka in till sjukhuset som patient!!!! jag går næstan aldrig till lækare, det ær typ sista utvægen *suck*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilket supergulligt inlägg du skrivit! <3 Jag blev helt rörd... igen... Jag är så evigt tacksam för att du låter mig åka, jag tycker bara att det känns bra att kunna hjälpa dig lite med att du får ha min sadel hos dig över helgen, så testa den allt du kan!

    Ses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. som sagt jag tycker det ær super gulligt och generøs av dig!! jag skulle nog aldrig låna ut min Parelli saddel :).
    ahh det blir roligt att træffa dig på fredag!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you going to the Fast Track in Colorado 2011?

    ~Gina
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina, yes, I´m planning on it :). I just wanna get my level 3 first but I don´t think that´s going to be a big problem - says the optimistic sagittarius ;). First I planned on doing it in spring 2011 but I think it´s more going to be in autumn 2011 instead.
    So I see you maybe there :)

    ReplyDelete