Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hot Hot Hot

Over the last view days we had always over +30. Nice!
Milva and I haven´t been up to much. Spending lots of ud - grazing time together and slowly check of our level 3 online list. We should be able to tape it soon.
But to be honest it´s just way too hot to do any serious work/play. Our sessions are always very short. But because Milva is such a fast learner it really doesn´t need to be longer anyway.
I´m getting now nice 4 circles in trott on both leads. I´m very satisfied with that :)
Usually it looks like this 5min play, 20min grazing and me laying in the sun, 5min play, 20min grazing/suntaning, and so on, depending on how much time I have.
It seems to work pretty good though. Yeah, two lbi found their way ;)

2 comments:

  1. Låter som en bra way :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :)
    yep, I think you and Milva is a perfect match! :)
    Me and my horse is not :/ but sense I wanna learn every horsenality she's good for me, she's my challenge!
    The arabian I've got is more the kind of horse that match me...full speed! ;)

    ReplyDelete