Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will This Crazyness Ever End?

I kind of expected things to slow down after last weekend. But no...still going on. The appartment is almost fixed though so hopefully I´m going to have a relaxed weekend where I can concentrade on The Milvs!
As every morning I fed them again today. I love going there early in the morning!
Milva was already waiting at "her" bathtube - bathtube nr.3. As soon as I put the hay in she stepped with her two front feet in the bathtube. It looks so funny! I think she wants to make a statement to the other horses that it is HER bathtube...lol
I was sitting with her for an hour watching her eat. The snow sparkled in the sun and it was very cosy to sit there and listen to Milva eating.
I called my vet Helene today. She is going to trim Milva´s hooves on saturday :)))
Perfect! Now I don´t have to worry anymore!
Malin is trying to talk me into taking on the little brown ponny - or buying it.
I don´t know though. Sure she is cute and seems to have a good temper. But she is not a Trakehner... When I bought Milva I decided to just go with Trakehner´s from now on. Well, I will think about it. There is also the time factor though. Milva takes a lot of time - or I like to spend a lots of time with her. Not sure if there is any spare time for another horse yet - unless it would be Milva´s foal.
Lot´s to think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment