Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy Week

This week has been crazy busy. I was in the stable every day as usual. Feeding the horses in the morning and doing the stable chores and hugging Milva. But somehow there wasn´t time for anything else!
Malin had birthday today and I offered her to take care of her 2 turnout stables as well. Taking care of 3 stables is a lot of work but so much fun!
We still have alots of snow here! And surprise - I still completly LOVE it! Finally a real winter!!
Tomorrow it´s going to be another busy day. Going to Ikea after feeding the horses, stablework and work. I have to go to work a bit earlier tomorrow because of a meeting.
Hopefully things slow down after we have fixed our new place! Planing on riding my babygirl next week :)
Off to bed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment