Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Connery

What a super smart pony I have! I did some longreining with one rein today. Backing up from z5 - which is magically working again ;). Going over obstacles, change of direction by tossing the rope over her head standing in z5! Sideways over cavaletti - working againg too!
We did the same yesterday as well.
Anna came in with Luxus her stallion and walked with him. Milva was very intressted in the boy ;). I could convince her though to listen to me - for most of the time.
Anna told me that Milva´s dad CONNERY is going to be used in Flyinge (swedish breeding station). Anna said it is a real good thing and I should be proud of it.
Having the only Connery offspring in Sweden right now I think they should have at least asked me first *joking*.
The only thing that concerns me is Connery being a Trakehner and Trakehner being very special. Trakehner are not a horsebreed for everyone. I know that sounds maybe arrogant but that statement is not coming from me. Just read about Trakehner and you will understand what I mean.



This afternoon a really bad blizzard came in over Skane again and it´s still going on. I drove out to the stable one more time to give the horses their evening hay. I´m truly glad I have a SUV! Sam feels pretty secure to drive even in the worst winterstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment