Friday, November 6, 2009

Stable Work

The only thing I did with Milva today was brushing her and cuttling her for a bit. I also cleaned her hooves extra well and put the new lotion on it that I bought. I have my doubts though that it is working.
I will try to order the stuff from the UK Sofie was talking about.
Took out 3 wheelbarrels today. I usually try to take out at least 2 to keep the stable clean. But with 5 horses and no one else putting any effort in it it´s kind of hard. Well the only one that is doing something besides me is Anita whenever she has time.
I can´t even say anything because officially everthing is included just that Malin is just cleaning the stable 3 x a year. I don´t won´t my horse to sleep in her poop so of course I clean the stable everyday, change the water every day and clean the bathtube and clean the tiles around the eating area. Our horses have haysilage all the time but of course they poop where they eat. If you don´t clean it it effects the hooves. Logical, isn´t it. Just no one else cares *sigh*
I´m planning to put a whole day in on saturday and clean everything extra well!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a shame you have to clean for other people's horses!
    You should maybe talk to other horse owners and you share the chores.
    The products I ordered for Star's hooves seem to be working very well at the moment. Her feet look so good now. I hope it will last!! xx

    ReplyDelete