Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Birmingham Tomorrow

I´m leaving for the Parelli Gold Summit tomorrow :). Trying to get everything organised today. Shawn is taking care of Milva wednesday and thursday. I´ll be back on friday.
Tomorrow morning - early morning, we are going to meet Sofie from Hässelholm at the ferry station. Shawn is going to drive us to Kastrup and picking us up on friday.
Wednesday evening we are goint to meet Dinka - a girl from Holland at the hotel and thursday morning we are going the meet Star´s mum Sophie.
It´s going to be so much fun to meet the girls in real life! Too bad that Jo - Bella´s mum, can´t be there though.
Sophie, Jo and I are planing to attend the fast track course 2011 together.
Off to the stable now. Hope my baby can survive without me those two days!

2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaahhhhh!!! So excited!!
    Your lovely Milva will survive, she'll be with her Daddy.
    I feel bad leaving Star on her own. It will be the 1st time I don't see her for a whole day! So strange!! But it's only 1 day so it's OK I guess...
    Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday morning. I'll be the girl shaking, running around, talking really fast with a strange French accent, you can't miss me!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont't forget Milvas "motherinlaw" and Orkan. We will take care of Milva when shes missing mum. *LOL*
    Hope you will have a wonderful time in UK and coming home with a lot a new impressions.

    ReplyDelete