Sunday, November 8, 2009

Onlinesession

Yesterday I worked with Milva in the ridinghouse. It was nice to be there by myself. I put up the cones for figure 8 and one cavaletti for the squeezing game.
I started off doing level 3/4 friendly game.
Porcupine game was getting better as well - at least with the hindquarters, forehand is still not a spin more a circle.
Yoyo game is working very well threw the ridinghouse door. She knows the deal and is offering it herself. The door is one of the kind you can slide which means there is a metallrail on the floor she has to walk over. Walking over backwards is actually a big achievement. And the best thing is that she is putting effort in in to do it. She has her ear forwards and is walking backwards fast and I barely have to use phase 1.
She also surprised me yesterday by offering trott doing figure 8s. I just had to point and off she went in trott.
I also trotted her over the cavaletti and squeezed her over in walk.
Anna was supposed to have a session with Milva today but I cancelled it. I thought about riding her myself today - if no one else is in the ridinghouse ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment