Saturday, November 24, 2012

Liberty Level 4

Yesterday afternoon I must have been watching almost all level 4 liberty auditions that are out there on youtube.
The more I watched the more I thought it looks like a piece of cake - but that´s me being me, but seriously how hard can it be.
I went very  early to the stable this morning, thinking there would be some jumping training at 10.00 but had to find out it is in the afternoons from now on. Which is great that will give me more time to play saturday mornings.
We played with stick to me in w/t/c all over the arena, lots of change of directions - FLYING LEAD CHANGES, close range circles in walk and trot - loosing connections on the left lead easily though. Well, she is still circling but the circles get bigger and bigger, right lead she stays very close and connected. How interesting.
Sideways towards me in trot - which happened out of coincidence, neverless very cool though.
I watched more mastery manuals about liberty this afternoon and planned on going back out to the barn this evening but somehow got stuck in the sofa and will remain there for the rest of the evening instead.

2 comments:

  1. :D Snyggt med sidvärtes i trav till dig.

    Vilken level var det på soffa-sittandet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. soffa sittande är på den aler högsta level så klart ;)

    ReplyDelete