Friday, November 23, 2012

Calm, Connected, Responsive

 
 

Friday evening together with Patricia on Tinka.
Short warm up to check if Milva was calm, connected and responsive which she was and then we rode for 10min.
This was the first time together with another horse in the ridinghouse. Tinka had a very good influence on Milva. Milva  blew out a lot of air very quickly, she never came up with her head and her ears were turned forward all the time and she looked very calm at all time.
In the beginning I lost my connection with her a little bit which  entirely was  my fault because I didn´t concentrade on Milva either but talked to Patricia instead.
As soon as I gave her my full attention again she immediately was there for me asking questions and responsing.
Milva totally rocks! Couldn´t wish for a better partner!

4 comments:

  1. yeah almost :)
    hon är verkligen så lätt att ha att göra med. helt underbar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, hon var verkligen helt cool idag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! And great for both of you!!! Soo cool!! I hope to see more eventually:)

    ReplyDelete