Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Early Morning

I was at the stable at 7 a.m this morning to play with a very sleepy Milva - 40min at liberty.
Stick to me with lots of transitions and change of directions all over the riding house. She is just the cutest when we canter together. Naturally I´m not cantering that fast and Milva never leaves my side meaning she is cantering really slow too which is harder for a horse and takes more strength and balance.
We also tried some transitions within the trot today - trotting fast and slowing down and stop - trot transitions.
Finished again with circling game in canter.

2 comments:

  1. Milva also says... don't forget to email your USA friend on your 5 days:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweety, i´m working my five days now but i´ll email ya anyway! miss ya tons! xxx

    ReplyDelete