Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday

Yesterday I played with stick to me again - lots of transitions and canter. In the beginning Milva got the brilliant idea that it is not necesseray to canter when I do so I flicked her with the carrotstick very lightly behind me and her answer was a buck and kick in my direction which resultet in a little chase from my side.
Next try she cantered slowly next to me with her ears forwards - little bugger ;).
We also played with big circles and close range circles.
Anita came in the ridinghouse later on to show me that you can very well ride Orkan without anything on him. I was just suprised that she didn´t fell off him for laughing.
I need better balance though before trying it.
Spending the afternoon now trying to find some videos about leadchange on the ground from Parelli.

2 comments:

  1. Så smart hon är din Milva. Tror att det finns bra instruktioner om galoppombyten i det gamla Level 2 om du har den. Kan minnas fel men tror det..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tack för tipset :), ska kolla genast! tycker om den gamla mycket bättre än dem nya levels.

    ReplyDelete