Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dreaming Big!

Spring time - foaling time.
Early this morning I received a package with stallion sperms and took them with me to Denmark to make another foal.
Barbara - Milva´s breeder and "The" Trakehner lady in Denmark came to pick it up at my work and we talked for a little while.
I have so much respect for that woman that it even surprises myself. What a grand lady, so much flair and so much knowledge, yet so humble.
As you can hear she is my big idol!
Barbara invited us to go together with them to the big Trakehner show in Neumuenster/Germany this year.
She talked about Trakehner owners being one big family  and she thought with my big interest I would just love it.
Since I bought Milva I kind of talked about that I would love to show other Trakehner owners a different side of the breed and I always thought it would be grandious if I could show this different side in Neumuenster. Every big Trakehner breeder will be there and lots and lots of people.
So....with the magical Circus project coming up (not soon, speak this year, but soon enough) I might as well reach for the stars and try to get to Neumuenster as well.
Wouldn´t it be fun if I could show the still very traditional Trakehner world what can be done with some Parelli influence!
I already have in my head what I would like to show and the music is lined up too ;).
Off to play some tomorrow and better get her properly started under the saddle ;).
Barbara also erged me to come and visit them and look at Milva´s relatives. Fun, fun, fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. That would be so great! Go for it! Show the world there is a way to make things better for horses no matter what the breed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Melissa & Anita, yeah, I definitely will go for it. I talked to some people from the Trakehnerverband today and they all seem to think it´s a super idea, only the criterias are pretty hight to actually get invited for a performance - BUT Milva and I are pretty amazing so we can do it ;). Just have to talk her out of laying down behind my back all the time for one thing and some other small stuff...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härligt!!!! Hon är rolig din Milva, skulle säkert bli uppskattat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't talk her out of laying down, it's her true self and just roll with what she offers and people will love it! You guys would be soooo awesome to watch!!!! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete