Saturday, April 16, 2011

This Week Update!

Time is just flying by right now and I don´t know where the days go.
I played mostly at liberty with Milva. Spin is her most favourite thing to do right now and I just need to raise my right arm and draw a circle in the air and she spins. It´s super fun! She is such a smart little pony!
On Tuesday my vet/ferrier Helene was here to trim her hooves. She complimented again on Milva´s hoof quality :). I gave Helene Parelli´s Celebratin dvd for Christmas and I think she got interested in Parelli now ;). She asked alot of questions about the Celebration weekend and then she asked about Milva´s Horsenality!! AWESOME I thought! So I told her a bit about Horsenality and Humanality and we had a pretty good positive discussion going on. We agreed on lots of things and also discussed the horse industries and how people wanna have quick fixes with their horses. After Milva was done she followed me out to the turnout stable to vaccinate Orkan and she asked about his Horsenality and also about Paulina´s and Tinker´s.
Imagine to have a veteriner/ferrier who shows interest in Parelli - it´s like a dream coming true!!
Parelli is snowballing around me right now but the next thing that happened deserves his own blogpost ;). More to come....

2 comments:

  1. Hej Marion!

    Tittar in för att säga hej! Det var kul att ses på Celebration.

    Vi hörs!

    Tina
    tinakolhammar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hej Tina :)), det var jætte sjøj att træffa dig med! hoppas vi ses, hørs igen! har du vægen førbi hær någon gång ær du jætte vællkommen att hælsa på!

    ReplyDelete