Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone - Glad Påsk!

What a busy weekend. Tomorrow we are going to have the Equine Touch demonstration at our stable and brunch before that. I spent the whole weekend with cleaning up around our turnout stable and driving everyone around me nuts. Sorry guys, I just want everything to be perfect ;).
I also rode Milva pony yesterday. Keeping Larissa´s session in mind I was watching out for every little braze. Milva switched a little bit with her tail when I first started to mount her so I retreated and approached again. After a while she started to yawn and chew a lot - how interesting!! After she stopped yawning and chewing - it took quit a while, I mounted her. She waited for me to ask her to walk and then I rode her for 10minutes. It was going really well and it seems to be that I got my confidence back again as well. Take the time it takes....
I still don´t use my legs though and rarely the reins. For walking I click my tongue and for stopping I use the ssss-sound and for turning I turn my upper body. So far so good. She is reacting on the slightest little change in my body and when I get a little bit out of balance she pinches her ears back. Hm how interesting....better stay in balance then.
Ulrike from dramahästar is flying down on her witch broom tomorrow to watch the demonstration. It´s going to be super fun to finally meet her irl.
The rest of the weekend I tried to figure out how my new MacPro is working. It sure is fancy just I have no clue how to use it. It´s a little bit like buying a Ferrari to drive to the cornershop to get milk.

5 comments:

  1. Du verkar ha en bra Påsk. Jag drev också människorna omkring mig till vansinne när vi vårstädade runt stallet och fixade ridbanan. Hm... men det är nog bra att vara medveten om det iaf. ;)
    Spånnande med den demonstrationen du ska ha imorgon, hade jag bott närmare hade jag gärna kommit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. verkligen synd att du bo så långt borta Frida! hoppas du har också haft en bra påsk!
    pussar Marksman från mig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, kan se dig!
    Kul med Milva :-), måste också göra det med Aprill.
    Ha det så trevligt i morgon!!!! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps: Jag vet inte ens vad en MacPro är ;-))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. MacPro är en laptop från Apples, super fancy men värdelös för mig eftersom jag inte alls förstå mig på den, kan inte ens ladda upp bilder här..

    ReplyDelete