Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Play

70min online, 10min liberty
Giving Milva lots of time to think today and she yawned and chewed a lot. How interesting. An important thing I learned at the Celebration was that I´m still too fast my little lbi. Milva stood along time with me and kept yawning and chewing and licking me and after a while she put her head to my belly, she used to do that when we got her. So I gave her all the time she needed and when I got the feeling she was done processing I asked her softly softly softly to back up and send her softly softly on a circle. And see there, off she went with her ear forwards and a soft expression on her face. I quit on that note.
I finished filling out the Humanality & Match raport and read a little bit in it. Wow! Of course my Humanality is a lbi as well, but I knew that in forehand. It´s still very interesting to read about it and the Match raport was just mindblowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment