Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cirkuspony In Making

Milva and I spent all week with playing the 7 games while walking outside and finished every day with a little liberty session in the ridinghouse.
I have to figure out something how to make a portable roundcorall inside the ridinghouse so I can film our liberty audition - one day. We actually have a roundcoral at the barn but I don´t like the footing in it.
Every playsession I finished with a spin on the ground at liberty. Today was the 7th day and Milva offered the spin all the time. Yoyo? - spiiin, sideways? - spiiin, backing up from z5 - spiiin, everything was a spin today and she looked really satisfied with herself...lol..
I try to get it on tape next week before I fly to Birmingham.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha hon e for roli den :-) Bara 1 vecka kvar, tills Uk oh ja tills jag kommer hem :-)
    Ha det sa skoj i Birmingham.
    kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. længtar att du komma hem! saknar våra samtaler!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härlig häst du har! Ha det bra i Birmingham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja, hon ær en riktig clown altså. bara stor ælskar henne!

    ReplyDelete