Saturday, December 18, 2010

Small World



Horsesitting Lina today.
The first thing I did this morning was watching the Parelli saddles dvd again and the Horsenality dvd from the Success serie. I have to become better in keeping up with all my Savvy club dvds as well.
After breakfast I drove out to pick up my saddlewagon from Bråvesta and got to meet Mia Bråve the owner of Bråvesta. What a nice and warm person! She is one of those persons that instantly make you feel better and special. I was in a total awwww all day because of talking to her. Mia and I have a few acquaintances in common which is kind of funny because I don´t ride western nor do I own a westernhorse.
For once there is Chrissi. Chrissi, her sister Ali and I boarded in the same stable when I still lived at home in Austria. Chrissi owns an Arab and won the European Championship in Trail 2 years ago. Her sister Ali is one of my closest friends in Austria. Mia knows Chrissi and her daughter, who also competes in Trail are friends.
Then there is Anna from www.coolqh.com . Anna and I met over internet when I still lived in Canada. The first summer after I moved back here Shawn and I watched Anna´s and Anders´ farm for a week while they were gone. Anna breeded one of her mares to Mia´s stallion.
And then there is Sophie from sophorses.wordpress.com. Sophie lives in the UK and started one of Mia´s youngsters under the saddle - Mr.Frost. Sophie and I know each other through Parelli and I invited her to the Gold summit a year ago.
It´s a small world we live in.
I got to talk to another nice person today - Ulrike, from http://dramahastar.blogspot.com/. Ulrike invited me to go riding with her after Christmas :).
I moved my saddle to the stable today and hopefully the ridinghouse is empty tomorrow afternoon so I can introduce Milva to it.

1 comment:

  1. Det var härligt att få en röst som komplement till bloggen och jag ser fram mot att träffas och att rida ut tillsammans en liten sväng.

    ReplyDelete