Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blizzard In Skåne


The last few days I have been looking for a saddle wagon for my NP. Don´t get me wrong, I love to look at the saddle in the livingroom but the saddle is rather big and takes up a lot of room. After I get the saddle wagon I can finally move it to the stable.
If you do things differently than the people around you it sometimes complicates your life but it´s still well worth it ;). And to be honest I don´t think there is much I can do anymore to really surprise my fellow boarders or friends.
I can´t wait for the weekend to arrive. On saturday I wanna introduce Milva to the saddle and on Sunday Patricia and I are going to have another playdate with our horses.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think a saddle wagon is that uncommon ;)
    I also have a wagon for Sunnys brooming stuff instead of a box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you live in austria and there are big differents between austria and sweden ;)! also it is hard to find a saddle wagon for a western saddle because there are not that many people around here who have a western saddle, especially not in the area i live. so yes, it´s easy to find one for an english one but not for a western ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej! måste bli bättre på att kommentera när jag läser inlägg. Så nu gör jag det: fin bild på våra tjejer :) Och typiskt att vi inte kunde komma åt ridhuset idag..... ):. Får bli playdate en annan dag :) Kram Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha det var du :)), jag undrade vem är trisans tills jag läste inlägget...lol

    ReplyDelete