Thursday, December 9, 2010

Birthdaycake & Lightshow & Saddle





I had a nice birthday with birthday supper at Bishop´s and the yearly lightshow in Helsingborg.
My saddle arrived yesterday and I´m totally in love with it! It´s not just a saddle it´s a piece of art. Almost too nice to use. I still have it at home in the box. I need to buy something to put it on and find a safe place in the stable.
I didn´t do much with Milva in the last few days, too busy with other things right now. Don´t know where the time goes. I will try to introduse the theraflexpad to her tomorrow though.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome birthday cake.... and the saddle came! What a birthday. Now I want to hear how Milva likes it. The saddle not the cake :-)

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja så lämpligt den kom din sadel :) Grattis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will introduce Milva to the theraflexpad tomorrow but the saddle has to wait for a few more days. i´m not quite sure where to put it yet. but i totally love it! it is so beautiful to look at!! i will keep you updated what Milva thinks about it.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cake, lights and saddle. I can not wait to hear about how it rides.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete