Monday, December 14, 2009

Weight Check

I checked Milva´s weight today or actually Anita did. Anyway Milva has already lost 6cm, don´t know how many kilos that are but 6cm sounds good to me.
I have been to the stable 3x today. First to feed them in the morning and clean the stable. Later on for feeding lunch after that I went to Shawn´s shop for a snack and back to the stable again.
I gave her a long brush and scratch again.
I took her to the ridinghouse for a little while to check out how she is walking. Helene had a look at her and thought she was walking ok. Not limping but a bit sore in the hooves maybe. I also thought it looked a bit better but still not 100%.
It´s going to be snow here tomorrow and the temperature will go down to -6. Looking forward to the snow but not to the hard footing that´s not going to be good for Milva´s little feet.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the diet!
    Hope she'll cope well with the snow...
    She seems to be getting better, that's good!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete