Friday, December 4, 2009

Sidewards

I played again in the ridinghouse today for 40 min. I have planed my audition and made up a plan. It´s like a dressageprogram you practise before the actual competition. Of course I´m still open for changes and go with whatever Milva offers me. But for being successful I need kind of a plan to stick to.
Right now I´m practising different components for the audition.
Today we did sidewards game in front of the big black tube. Milva can do the sidewards game without the tube as well but for keeping her on a straight line I think it´s easier to use the tube.
We also did the figure 8 in trott. She seems to find it easier to trott on the left hand. Usually I start off doing the figure 8s from the right hand but today I changed it over to the left hand and voila - no problem for her.
More preparing tomorrow morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment