Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunny Winterwalk

I was in the stable almost all day today. We had wonderful winterweather! Alots of snow the sun was shining and the air was crispy cold - just like Canada! I loved it!
Anita and I had hot coffe and vanillabuns for lunch. As you can see our stablediet is very healthy ;).
We took Milva and Orkan for a 30min walk and they just loved it! Milva was blowing out alots of air and had her ears always forwards. She really enjoyed our walk and so did Orkan. I kind of expected more tantrums of her but she was pretty good. A few times she jumped a little bit in the air but it was not like her usualy flying dragon act. I´m very satisfied with her. I think Orkan has a calming influence on her.
Anita gave me two very nice Christmas presents - a puzzle with Milva and Orkan in the picture and a calender with pictures of Milva :). Love it!
Off to pick up Shawn now and after that spinach - vegetable lasagne. Yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh you're turning into a vegetarian like me! ;)
    Good that you had a nice day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying to eat less meat but i have to admit that i love bacon!!!!
    hope you can go and see star tomorrow.
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a wonderful round yesterday and the horses really loved it. Hope it will be noice tomorrow to.

    ReplyDelete